In accordance to Ordinance No. 2020-013
Beginning October 1, 2020, Condominium Associations, Multi-Family Homeowner and Cooperative Apartment Associations operating their property within the City of Hallandale Beach will be required to register an annual registration by submitting a registration application, a non-refundable fee of $150.00.
Exempt Properties: Properties exempt from rental registration include Homeowner Associations consisting exclusively of single-family homes.
To help with the registration process, the Code Compliance Division has created this roadmap to all those registering for the first time.
1. Registration Process
- Fill out the Condominium Registration form.
- Review the list of documents required to submit before you begin your registration process.
The following information will be required as part of the registration process. You will be required to email the information along with your application. Please ensure all required information is legible and readable when emailed.
- Name of the association
- Business address and the legal description of properties governed by the association
- Name and contact information for the property manager or designated contact person for the association
- A list of all officers and directors of the association with contact information
- Website of the association, if any
- An impression of the corporate seal of the association
- A legible copy of the By-Laws
- A list of planned capital projects, if any, from the date of application through October 1 of the following year
- A copy of the most recent financial audit; and
- Specify the location where all building permits for work in common areas shall be posted during construction.
2. Renewal Process
3. E-mail Submittals: E-mail completed applications with required documents to the Code Compliance Division atIf your documents exceed the capacity to send through regular email, please use the following webpage which does not require to set up an account. *To avoid any confusion, please use either method to send us your submittal, not both.
An email confirmation will be sent back from the Code Compliance Division acknowledging your email has been received and on review.
4. Fees: Once your application has been reviewed and processed. You will be emailed an approval confirmation and billed. At this time, we are only receiving online payments which can be with our online payment portal at www.CoHB.org/PayMyBill.
| Condominium Registration Fees
|Condominium Registration Fee||$150.00|
|Annual Processing Fee||$150.00|
5. Payment: Once your payment has been made please respond to an email fromadvising that your payment has been made.
A list of Registered Applicants that have registered and/or that have been issued a Condominium Registration License and supporting electronic submittals can be viewed and available.
Operating without a Condominium Registration is a violation of Chapter 9 of the City of Hallandale Beach Code of Ordinance. Any association that fails to file the required registration will first be issued a warning providing 30 days to file the registration. Any association found not in compliance the following penalty schedule will be enforced:
|Registration is not filed within 30 days
|Registration is not filed within 60 days
To report any suspected illegal operation of condo registration visit our MyHB App or email us at email@example.com