Today is the last day to show us your creative side!
Join Mayor Cooper's Creative Arts Challenge to show us how your artistic talents are keeping you busy while staying indoors. Entries are due TODAY!
While you stay ‘Safer at Home’, break out the sidewalk chalk, textiles, paints, pens, markers, or any other median... it’s time to show off how your talents are keeping you busy while you practice social distancing!
Submit your artwork by posting to the City's Instagram account /MyHBeach between Monday, April 13th and Saturday April 18th and let's see how many likes you can collect. No Instagram Account? No worries! Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post for you.
Here are the guidelines:
- Hallandale Beach residents only
- Picture must be of original art created during the contest time
- Submit your picture on Instagram. Tag @MyHBeach and Hashtag #HBMayorArtist in your description. No Instagram, no worries! Email your entry to email@example.com an we’ll post it on Instagram for you.
- Only one submission allowed per Instagram account
- Picture with the most ‘likes’ wins and will receive a prize
- Contest closes Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Winners will be announced the week of April 20th
Stay Safe. Stay Home. Stay Engaged. Stay Creative and show us your artistic talents!
Stay informed at www.CoHB.org/Corona