Good afternoon Honorable Members of the City Commission:
The City of Hallandale Beach is finalizing the emergency management efforts from Hurricane Dorian. Due to minimal threat levels, we will be demobilizing the emergency operations center. Here are a few updates.
• All County shelters closed at 11am today.
• The Emergency Operations Center (EOC) has be demobilized as of 4pm today. Callers may contact the individual Departments within the City for their concern(s).
• City operations will resume to normal operating hours starting tomorrow.
• Residential Trash Pickup will start in the SW quadrant. Multi-Family and Commercial Trash collection will continue the normal 7 day per week schedule.
• Kingtide is still in effect and staff is asking the public to be cautious of flooding and low level areas.
• City Commission Meeting: We will be moving the items that were set to be heard on the September 4th meeting to the September 18th meeting. We will be starting the 18th meeting at 03:30 PM.
• The Budget Hearings meetings remain set for September 12 and September 23.
As the City of Hallandale Beach returns to normal, we appreciate the cooperation of all. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Follow us on: Twitter | Facebook | www.cohb.org | Report a Concern via our MyHB App