What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
By the time you call us the vehicle will probably be gone, however, if the speeding vehicle continually returns, call our non-emergency number (954) 764 - 4357 (HELP) and a police unit will be dispatched. If the speeding problem is one of an ongoing nature, call Major Mike Martinez, Uniformed Patrol Division Commander, at (954) 457-1400 and a decision will be made about the best way to remedy the situation.

Show All Answers

1. Why did it take so long for the police to come when I called 9-1-1?
2. Why am I asked so many questions when I call 9-1-1?
3. How can I get a copy of a police report?
4. How do I apply for a Police Officer, Community Service Aid or other position in the Hallandale Beach Police Department?
5. What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
6. Will the police watch my house while I'm on vacation?
7. Who should I call to report misconduct by a police officer or police employee?
8. Can the police open my car if I locked the keys inside?
9. Does Hallandale Beach Police Department take fingerprints for the public?
10. Does the Police Department provide Notary services?