How to Register and Log into HB-ePermitting Portal
(Also known as Citizen Self Services CCS Portal)
- Access the HB-ePermitting portal by going to www.cohb.org/HBePermitting
- Click the Login or Register tile located in the first position on the first rows of tile.
- Click the Register Here option at the bottom of the login screen.
4. Enter the email address that will be used to log in (HB-ePermitting Portal), and click Next
a) This will generate an email to the email address entered.
5. Once you have received the email, click Confirm.
6. Enter a Username to be utilized for logging into HB-ePermitting (CCS) Postal (Note: The username can be your email address.)
7. Enter a Password and Confirm the Password.
8. Click I’m not a robot in the bottom of the box on top of the page.
9. Verify that all information is correct for any required fields. (Note: These fields are marked by a red asterisk (*)
10. Click Next
11. Enter a Personal Information
12. You will be required to Enter Contact Preference on how you would like to be contacted, my staff. You may also include additional information by Clicking on “Additional Contact Information”.
13. Click Next
14. Enter House Number, Street Direction, Street Name, and Street Type, and click Submit. Period, Commas, City, State, Zip Code are not required. Use only the number itself (Use 2 or 9, not 2nd or 9th.). (Example: 400 S Federal Hwy)
15. You’ve Successfully validated your Account in out HB-ePermitting portal and will be redirected to your Dashboard! How to Register and Log into Portal Guide